Tuesday will be the interview day for Leos who want to apply for any post in the upcoming fiscal year 2008-2009. I think this is the first time they are having an interview. What post should I pick? I want to be president, LOL, but alternative is vice president or treasurer I guess. No matter what, just enjoy Leo till the max.

Anybody got any idea how to do the preparation for the interview? Guide me, or not.

Anyway, interview will be falls on next Tuesday from 3 to 5pm. Check your email out, I think Tict already sent all the information to you guys.

Good luck guys. Share your thoughts and feeling.

1 comments:

  1. RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

    Hey there! Join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!



Leo Club of Chung Ling High School|

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.