Come join our blog

Leo member, Form 1,2,3,4,5, Nicholas Chan here. It has been a new year and I am reviving the Leo Club website again. I am not recruiting team here but then I want to tell you guys that this blog is open to every Leo member in the Leo Club of Chung Ling High School. I'll soon email you guy the invitation to join this blog or email me about it. Still waiting Tict Chyuan to send me the members contact list.

Blog and share your Leo experience here with the world and everyone.

Hope nobody will vandalise this blog. Haha. Just post photos, videos, and anything that is interesting, share it here.

I wonder our school website will provide us a web hosting and a subdomain from their chungling.edu.my. leoclub.chungling.edu.my looks cool or chungling.edu.my/leoclub also can. Who to look for in school regarding this?

0 comments:



Leo Club of Chung Ling High School|

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.