I am pretty excited for the Leo Forum this year but I got no idea where will it be held at. I missed the one in Johor 2 years ago and I went to the one that held in Penang last year. It wasn't that fun in Penang though. Hoping this year will be somewhere farther.

onglai

I receive wind says, it will be held in Johor again, but then I once saw Lion Ong's personal message in MSN says "Leo Forum 2008.... Ipoh?"

  • Singapore will be nice but expensive.
  • Johor not bad, but the forum held there 2 years ago already.
  • Kuala Lumpur? Nice place. I love KL, I love the building, shopping malls but not the traffic jam.

Lai, come place your guess at the comment there. Where you think or hope it will be held?

2 comments:

  1. Yong Seng said...

    hmm?so fast changed place already?Hope they change to Singapore =).. last time they say this year's Leo Forum in Johor wor..

  2. KOKahKOK said...

    Ya is in Johor. That one is Whole malaysia n Singapore....

    Now may be in IPOH one leh....is our own district....



Leo Club of Chung Ling High School|

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.